Webinar: 457 Visas – Strategies to Maintain Compliance and Minimise Risk
Written By Will Aldous | Fri, Jun 12, 2015
Does your HR team / organisation face challenges using the 457 visa programme? Many do. These can be related to implementation, compliance and keeping up with the frequent legal changes to the programme. In many cases compliance is forgotten once a visa application has been approved. All Australian employers who have entered into a Sponsorship Agreement with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection have obligations under the Migration Act. These obligations must be met, tracked and managed.
Join Will Aldous and Michael Walker from TSS Immigration as they clarify your employer sponsorship obligations and take you through strategies to assist in the management of your visa holding employees in relation to compliance and record keeping.
This webinar will help listeners broaden their understanding of:
◦ Policy vs. “the Law”
◦ The effect of Government policy and politics
◦ Employer sponsor obligations – ‘Strict Liability’
◦ Internal audit and compliance – does your HR team know?
◦ How to keep adequate records
◦ Practical guidance for management of visa holding employees
◦ Consequences of non-compliance
One of our migration agents will be in contact as soon as possible.