The Interaction between Employment Law and Immigration Law, Policy and Sponsorship Obligations
Written By Lauren Slack | Fri, Aug 14, 2015
Listeners joined Michael Walker and Lauren Slack from TSS Immigration as they updated you on the post 1 July changes to employer sponsored migration. They went through:
· Implementation of 457 visa programme review recommendations
· Recent legislative and policy changes
Michael and Lauren then went through the interaction between Employment Law and Immigration Law, Policy and Sponsorship Obligations.
This webinar will assist listeners gain a broader understanding of:
· The recent changes to employer sponsored migration
· Relevance of Employment Law to sponsored visa holders
· Terms and conditions of employment
· Termination of a visa holding employee and your obligations
· Role changes during employment
· Leave without pay
· Maternity leave
To watch with video click here
One of our migration agents will be in contact as soon as possible.